blog ??? 99% gak penting!!

Friday, September 16, 2005

(Posted by Niel) Journey of Love

Journey of Love

A Journey of Love
A Journey of My Soul
With all the ego and lust collide with the desire and hope
All struggle within My Soul

Lots of Will, Lots of Wishes
Mixed inside, stretching from the possible until the most impossible things
Create confusion and…….

A Journey of Love
A Journey of My Soul
A path to the future
A path of each of us

Sometimes, after it separated
Coincidentally crossed again
In the cross road of choices  

The free will of man
May choose the wrong path
Or just stop in the cross road and do nothing,
And just realized, that everything is too late

What should I do, to get the wisdom, to choose the right path?
What path should I choose?

Right know, I still don’t know the answer
I am still waiting in the traffic light of choices
Just waiting, while the light is red;

As the time goes by,

I just can only pray to God,
To gives me wisdom, and a sincere heart
And so when the light turns to green
(Not too late) to decides the right path
And just go and keep on, consistently
On whatever path I choose….








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home